Welcome to my blogs ♥ Yumiko here

Saturday 16 April 2011

THE STORY FOR ME AND HIM♥

The first kind of really feel the feeling of being taken care of
I'm not the first love, but he feels very special and wonderful
Do not worry too much with him, he is still taking care of me

I was sick, he was worried about than I me
My competition finalists. That fool than I am excited
Thank you for all he did for me
Thank him for me to change he bad temper

i can feel it all that thing he do 4 me:) 
Chatting with friends that day, a friend asked me why I had so much to fire him away
I just smiled and said
Because of his worth
I always think it will change for themselves where to go boys not bad
I am very happy my family agree that the relationship between me and him
We all get along
I do not know how his family think of me  

but I will do my best
Let them think I was worthy of his love of me

No matter how hard the way to go
I'm happy or not happy, and you want to big hands holding little hands through the
After no one will know what our results are ~ no one will understand how
I just hope in your heart and always remember
There was a girl love you so
In order to do you give up some of her stuff but you do not accept

Remember ..? 
the first time at genting we saw a big moon is round
At that time I made ​​a wish
I said I hope you are the last boyfriend in my life
Can not be your first girlfriend does not matter
I hope I will be your last girlfriend


This time I was very serious
I sincerely hope that we will be happy to permanent  

Do not know why my tears flow along the side of the side writing :'(
Is moved or afraid I do not know
With you I have a lot of hope
Therefore the more fear is more hope

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU




No comments:

Post a Comment