Welcome to my blogs ♥ Yumiko here

Thursday 14 April 2011

with my dear sis♥

join my dear sister go jj shopping n sing k yesterday
feel happy and free
I am very happy to be recognized and such a good sister
she treat me like her family
every when i feel sad or unhappy she also will come my side chat v me and take care me
after breakfast we start crazy shopping not enough 30minit i'm already use over rm200
omg!!!!no money already...bankrup~
hahahaXD
i love that thing i buy at sasa 
expensive but so nice
a gel cream eye mask 4 doctor G :)
after we going to sing k ....^^
zeng

Is most looking forward to this moment
Can show my voice      bla bla bla~
it's so narcissism C=
c this we like a Sor po lol~~
i'm happy out this day...
relax & enjoy
i got a wish i hope that can go trip v my dear n sis really hope that can cm true....
i love u all being in my life..
my life is beauty & happiness because for u all

I will treasure all that God has given me**

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment